Friday, September 27, 2013

Lancaster Whitewash

 
I love the simplistic nature of an ultra-neutral color scheme.
 
***
 
I found this rug and automatically knew what great potential it could have. There's a mixture of stone and wood-looking textures that are beautiful and make the geometric pattern not look so busy. If you happen to purchase this rug from Bassett, please invite me over of coffee so I can see it. It's actually on sale right now!
 
I threw together some other pieces to go along with it and I have to say this would make a beautiful living room. I could see this room in the hustle and bustle of a New York city loft or in a cabin deep in the mountains of Colorado. There's a sense of warmth to this very cool palate that is very pleasing to the eye. The color of the paint is Benjamin Moore Lancaster Whitewash and I totally stole this name for this color palette because it sounded too good.
 
See something you like? Click the links below to check it out.
 
 
 photo 37thsignaturegrayandteal_zps4da40489.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment