Monday, September 23, 2013

200th Blog Post!

Welcome to my
 photo 200thblogpost_zps4264f92a.jpg
 
 
Wow, that's insane! Over the past 10 months, I have written 199 posts about everything I love and you have read them all. I just want to thank each of you for your support and encouragement during this time. It is all very much appreciated. I hope that the things that I have written have sparked an imagination for you to create or design something wonderful on your own.

On November 9, 2011, I started this blog with fear of the unknown. I had no idea what I was doing or what I should write about. At first I wanted to get my name out there and show you the things that I could make. Some of those things were yarn wreaths, party banners, and greeting cards. It slowly became more of a design blog with posts about spaces, color trends, and the cutest DIY projects I could find.

This year on my one year anniversary, I want to show you guys just how much you mean to me with a giveaway. To win, all you have to do is share my blog to as many people as you can. The contest will start November 1st through the 7th and the prize is undecided. But I can guarantee you won't want to miss it! More details about that coming soon!

As always, thank you all so dearly for taking five minutes out of your day to see what's going on. 11,413 pageviews is huge for me. I am always looking for ways to make our lives easier and more beautiful through family, faith, food, fun, and interior design. If you have any comments or questions on things you want to see, I've love for you to share them with me. You can email me at nosborn0530 at gmail dot com.

Much love and gratitude,

 photo 37thsignaturegrayandteal_zps4da40489.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment