Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fun Things I Can Do

What I love to do most, is make things. ALL KINDS OF THINGS. I can say, boldy, that I'm pretty good at making a lot of crafty things. I had an Etsy account but it didn't work out so I'm just throwing it out there that I can do any of the following on the list. If you see something and have a question, I'll be glad to answer. A girl could use a little extra cash, so tell your friends and family! If I can't do it, I know someone who can.
  • hair bows
  • headbands
  • decals for:
    • cake plates
    • cars
    • platters
    • etc
  • cards
    • holidays
    • birthdays
    • thank you
    • business cards
    • contact cards
    • sympathy
    • congrats
    • graduation
  • announcements
  • invitations
  • wreaths
    • felt
    • yarn
    • flowers
    • grape vine
  • banners
  • posters
If you didn't see something above that you want made, send me a email and I will most definitely see what I can do.

Here' s a SMALL portfolio of some of the things I have accomplished., on top of all the cards I've made too. Email me and let me know if there's anything I can do for you! I'll ship to you wherever!






















If I could craft for a living, I'd be set. Thanks for viewing my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment