Thursday, August 16, 2012

Come On Fall!


Fall is by far my favorite season. The cool weather mixed with the changing of nature is so remarkably beautiful that words cannot express how excited I am about the coming season. I can't wait to wear all of my cute scarves and sweaters - can't forget about my boots! I definitely can't wait to decorate around my new apartment with pumpkins, leaves, and acorns. I love vase fillers and there are so many you can use for autumn! Acorns, cranberries, pine cones, dried corn, apples, and more. I couldn't help to post some amazing decorations I found on Pinterest!









Fall this year starts on September 22. That gives you a month to get ready! I will be posting tutorials on lovely fall centerpieces, wreaths, and other decorations that are budget worthy! I have a new found love for EASY and CHEAP, especially since I'm on my own now. Can't wait to share some fun ideas with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment