Monday, July 30, 2012

Shark Week 2012 Snacks







Shark Week can't come fast enough.

Okay, I'm slightly excited for this year's Shark Week. Not only is it the 25th anniversary but I'm having a small party and can't wait to decorate. I'm going to make some fun themed snacks and most of all watch the greatest show on television. It comes once a year and it is by far my favorite week.

First, I want you to watch the best Shark Week commercial I think I've seen yet. It's pretty great. Watch It Here! Mmmm, raises the hair on my legs! ;)

I will anticipating the T-Shirt I bought from Discovery store this week. Pretty cute, eh?


Here are a few snacks I think I'm going to try and recreate. Each of the following were found on another blogger's page. Be sure to click on the link and check them out!



1. Sharks on the Beach
This one comes from Muffin Tin Mom and is is adorable! In her assembly, she used 'Nilla Wafers but I think I'll use granola to stay healthy.



2. Sharks in the Water Cupcakes
These cute shark cupcakes come from Mish Mash Mom. There are no specific instructions, but you could use vanilla cupcake mix, or Red Velvet to act as blood, and blue dyed-vanilla icing. Add shark gummies on top and you'll be good to go!



3. Shark Watermelon
This might take a little time, but Rachel from Sun Scholars says it's easy. I would love to try this. Maybe I'll have to get my friend Kaylyn to help me with this one! It's too cute not to have.


4. Shark Shaped Sandwiches
Here's a great page for a whole shark and surf themed party. Kidlark the Blog has great printables and cute ideas for a fun beach party. I'm thinking these cute sandwiches will make a great snack for my party. Maybe Peanut Butter and Jelly-fish?? You know you love it.


I can't wait for my SW2K12 party! I know my friends are gonna have a JAWsome time. If not, I know I will!!



No comments:

Post a Comment